New Job Alert
As the largest firm of chartered surveyors and commercial property consultants in the Yorkshire and Lincolnshire region, PPH Commercial are proud to say that we have been helping businesses and individuals with advice and services covering all aspects of commercial property for over 30 years.
In order continue to improve on the service we offer to our clients, we’re looking to recruit an additional experienced Facilities Co-ordinator to join our property management team.
The role is central to assisting the Facilities Team in delivering a range of services to clients and landlords.
The role will be full-time office based, Monday – Friday 9am-5:30 pm with a salary of up to £26,000 for the right candidate, with 25 days holiday annually, increasing to 30 days after two years.
The main duties of the role are as follows:
- Scheduling and co-ordinating planned and reactive works.
- Day to day liaison with clients, contractors, tenants and occasionally landlords.
- Tracking work activities, ensuring that jobs and reports are completed accurately and on time.
- Obtaining quotations, raising, and management of purchase orders.
- Collation of statutory compliance as well as H & S documents.
- Prioritise jobs and allocate to contractors accordingly.
- Update the property management system and upload supporting documentation.
- Check that subcontractor RAMS, certificates and insurances are in place.
- Check progress against booked jobs and update system when jobs completed and ready for invoicing.
- Produce and complete monthly / weekly reporting.
- General administration support to the Facilities Manager & property team.
- Good working knowledge of Health Safety requirements.
- Excellent communication skills with confidence and diplomacy along with good practical knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proven experience within a similar role.
- Able to prioritise workload and to work to tight deadlines.
- Diligent and results focused.
- Ability to work within a small multi-disciplinary team, with excellent communication skills both oral and written.
The ideal candidate for this role will have previous experience of working within Facilities Management or service desk experience in delivering hard & soft FM services with a technical background.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly team and a growing local company so if you meet the above criteria and are interested in this role then please send us your CV to email@example.com